Education | Brixton, London | £25,000
This charity needs a Fundraising Officer to drive engagement with supporters and generate additional income. You will need to demonstrate how you will use your ambition and develop your fundraising skills to make the most of this exciting opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- growing the commitment of one off supporters to committed monthly donors
- providing assistance and guidance to supporters and volunteers
- maintaining supporter details on CRM database
- leading on a variety of fundraising events
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- have experience in a fundraising capacity where you have engaged supporters and generated income
- be committed to providing excellent supporter care
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- be self motivated, proactive and driven
If you have a passion to support young people, while being a confident self starter who is keen to develop their fundraising career, then get in touch so that we can discuss this opportunity further.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch asap as the role is subject to close early.