Disability charity | London | Circa £33,000
About the charity/role
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven trusts and foundations fundraiser to join a leading disability charity and make the next step in their career. You will join a successful team, raising support for UK programmes and projects in line with their organisational strategy.
This role sits within the trusts & philanthropy team and offers a diverse workload managing existing donors and engaging new prospects. You will write compelling and engaging applications to a wide range of grant giving bodies, as well as researching new opportunities and sources of income.
As Trusts Officer you will have a proven track record of generating income through high quality applications and the ability to quickly form relationships with internal and external partners. This is an exciting time to join a leading national charity and support the delivery of their new strategy.
As Trusts Officer you will:
- develop relationships with a portfolio of new and existing supporters, securing gifts of five-figures and above
- create and submit trusts applications that contribute to the growth of restricted and unrestricted income
- monitor trusts and lottery fundraising developments to identify new funding opportunities that support the implementation of the organisation’s strategy.
The position would best suit:
- a candidate with proven trusts fundraising experience, eager to hit the ground running in a well-established team
- an ambitious and proactive individual with the capability of identifying new opportunities and developing compelling written applications
- someone willing to get stuck in, with excellent communications skills and the ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
I’m looking for expressions of interest asap, as interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Please get in touch for further details.