Cycling UK | Guildford and London | Up to £37,000
About the charity/role
This is a new role to set up a new income stream in a relatively new philanthropy team.
There is an ambitious five year income generation strategy to develop compelling propositions for corporate, philanthropy and trusts & foundations partners.
This will help support Cycling UK’s strategic objectives, change people’s behaviour and enable a million more cyclists.
The role is based at the Guildford office, but the London office and home working is also available.
- Develop and implement the charity’s plans to grow trusts and statutory income
- Focus on securing six figure funding
- Write compelling propositions and bids capable of attracting and maintaining multi-year grants
- Research and select new prospective funding opportunities
- Support the wider team to drive new major funder relationships and expand philanthropic networks.
- Extensive trusts and foundations fundraising experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Skilled at presenting to trust and foundation boards
- Able to work proactively and independently and with a creative approach to practical problem solving
- Loves cycling and its wider benefits