Health/medical charity | London | £45,600
About the charity/role
An exciting time to join a newly developed team at the beginning of a freshly developed high value partnerships strategy, with an innovative new fundraising appeal at its core. Focussed on building long-term sustainable relationships with supporters, the team will deliver a huge increase in net income, bringing the charity in line with other health charities of their size.
This role will lead a trusts, foundations and lottery team of five (with three direct line reports) to refine and deliver the three-year strategy which is strongly integrated into the new appeal. You will provide strategic leadership for all team activity while leading on the most significant applications and relationships.
As Trusts, Foundations and Lottery Team Lead you will:
- strategically lead and develop a newly established team to ensure high performance and a shared sense of purpose
- lead on key trusts, foundations and lottery relationships for the organisation, with a focus on strategic, multi-year propositions of six- and seven- figures
- work closely with the Head of High Value Partnerships and other senior leaders to develop and deliver the newly set three-year strategy
- establish excellent internal working relationships, ensuring other departments understand the work of the trusts, foundations and lottery function and that the team has access to the information they need to secure funding.
The position would best suit:
- a confident team leader, ideally with expertise of developing new managers
- an experienced fundraiser, keen to remain hands on and donor facing while strategically leading a small team
- a confident and proactive individual, able to identify new opportunities and determine the best course of action.
The deadline for applications is Friday 4 October with interviews to take place on Friday 11 October. Please contact Naomi for further details.