Social welfare charity | £37,000 | Full time, permanent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a trust team that is very well supported by fundraising as a whole and works in a collaborative fashion.
This role will have a focus on new business and increasing the number of applications whilst managing an interesting portfolio.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- Submit 5-6-figure applications to trusts and foundations across a range of funding opportunities
- Be responsible for a varied portfolio of funder working on range of gifts but usually around £50-100k, shared portfolio of £1 million with another manger
- Provide excellent reporting and donor relations
- Focus on pipeline development to identify new funding opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working on 5-6-figure proposals and applications with a track record of success
- Enjoy developing new business and understands where to look for opportunities. There will be support and guidance from the head of trusts on this
- Be an excellent technical writer and thrive in an autonomous setting within a highly supportive environment