Health/medical charity | London | C. £46,000 for 4 days a week or up to £37,000 for 5 days a week
About the charity/role
This cancer charity has recently been able to reach more people and build their platform of support and advice rapidly. Annual income has grown from £288k to £1.7m, resulting in an expanding fundraising team.
The Trusts and Statutory Manager will join a team of four fundraisers (corporate, individual giving, community and events and major donor streams) led by the Head of Fundraising. The successful candidate will manage the charity’s statutory and trust relationships, of which there have been three large scale recent successes, and will look to grow these income streams further.
You will be joining a new and ambitious team and working collaboratively with all parts of the organisation, leading on the expansion and creation of bespoke fundraising products, allowing the charity to extend their focus on, and support of, harder to reach groups.
We are looking for a Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Manager to help build and steer a long term, sustainable trust and statutory programme by:
- growing their pipeline of mid-level giving (£10-20k) as well as securing multi-year/high value (£50k+) giving
- continuing the relational development of a portfolio of warm national and regional prospects (five-figure gifts)
- kick starting and owning a fledgling programme of high value, complex trust and statutory partnerships
- supporting the fundraising team and wider organisation to develop further innovative and varied propositions.
The position would best suit:
- an experienced, senior fundraiser looking for a four day a week role or a developing fundraising manager looking to broaden and develop their professional experience
- a creative fundraiser, well versed in securing gifts up to five figures with a track record of raising significant funds from trusts and statutory bodies including the National Lottery Community Fund
- an externally focused relationship builder, motivated by generating new income by engaging new funders and developing excellent proposals
- someone who can expertly steward, manage and develop funding relationships
- a proactive and confident team player, able to shift focus from complex relationships and asks, to undertaking administrative tasks, financial reporting and upholding fundraising best practice.
Please get in touch for more information. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.