International development | London with opportunity for some flexible working | £40,000 DOE | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will manage 40-50 warm funders each year, with the portfolio bringing in just under £350k in the last financial year (2020/21).
This portfolio has grown significantly over the last two years (increasing by 200%) and includes multi-year six figure grants.
The charity are looking for an experienced fundraiser who can come in and maintain these warm relationships and build on the growth they have seen recently by securing further 5- and 6-figure multi-year partnerships with trusts & foundations.
Organisationally they have ambitions to do things a bit differently and where possible work in a relational way with funders.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- Develop and implement a trusts and foundations strategy which focuses on growth and strengthened relationships
- Identify and develop new funding opportunities at 5- and 6-figure level with a focus on long term/multi-year support
- Investigate opportunities for strategic trusts/foundations partnerships which go beyond financial support as long term partnerships.
The role would best suit:
- An experienced trusts and foundations fundraiser, able to work autonomously and with senior level stakeholders to focus on income growth.
- An individual with expertise of securing 5- and 6-figure donations
- A skilled relationship builder with expertise of cultivation and stewardship plans for new and existing supporters.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 22 April. Please get in touch for further details.