Animal charity | Flexible location – please get in touch to discuss | Up to £38,000 DOE | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
This is a great role for an experienced trusts fundraiser to take ownership of the trusts and foundations pipeline in order to match funders with organisational priorities.
There’s a lot of autonomy with this position, with a view that you will independently oversee stewardship of the programme and be responsible for targets and KPIs. At present you will have line management responsibilities for one team member but this could grow and develop in the future.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- Be responsible for pipeline development, ensuring it is well managed. Generate new income with a focus on high five- and six-figure donations and multiyear grants
- Work with the head of the team to develop and deliver the strategy for trusts and foundations, seeking opportunities to maximise growth
- Manage an existing portfolio of funders with a focus on stewardship and relationship development, uplifting support where possible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across income streams to ensure opportunities are maximised and acted upon
The role would best suit:
- An experienced trusts fundraiser with a track record of securing and managing five- and six-figure donations and multi year grants
- An individual ready for their first step into management or someone making a sideways move who would like greater autonomy to lead and develop a growing function
- Someone with expertise of pipeline development who can support the team to build up and grow a trusts programme aligned to organisational aims
- A great relationship manager with a passion for stewardship who can also build internal working relationships to identify new funding opportunities
Please get in touch for further details – the final deadline for applications is Friday 19 March.