Health/medical charity | London – balance of flexible and office working long term | c. £35,000 | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
Following a difficult year for the sector this organisation are looking to stabilise trusts and foundations income this year (c.£400k) while planning for future growth and pipeline development.
Trusts and foundations are an important source of fundraising for the team, forming around 35% of the organisation’s overall income. You will be responsible for the trusts and foundations portfolio with a focus on five- and six-figure donations.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- Be responsible for income generation from trusts and foundations with a focus on large, multi year grants that support organisational development
- Support pipeline development, identifying new funding opportunities and potential areas for support
- Work collaboratively with the internal teams to identify funding needs and priorities to match against donor criteria
- Have responsibility for grant and relationship management of existing funders (some giving c.£100k pa)
The role would best suit:
- An experienced trusts fundraiser with a demonstrable track record of securing high five-figure gifts
- Someone with grant management expertise who has an understanding of complex funders and multi year relationships to support long term organisational aims
- A collaborative fundraiser, happy to work as part of a small and effective team to support income generation
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details.