Social welfare charity | London | £38,000 to £42,000, dependent on experience
About the charity/role
A great opportunity to join a developing organisation, with potential to have a huge impact on trusts and foundations funding and really make your mark.
Historically they have had great success with high volume, low level funding asks. They’re now looking for an experienced trusts fundraiser who can increase the average gift size and review the pipeline to identify key opportunities to leverage income and source new funding.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is hungry to develop their trusts fundraising experience, creative in their approach and keen to work as part of a small, collaborative team.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- be responsible for all trusts and foundations asks up to £25,000, including multi-year grants and donations
- work with the Senior Trusts and Foundations Manager to support the development of a strategic framework
- have a collaborative approach, working closely with the Partnerships and Philanthropic Giving team to encourage a culture of shared learning and support
- be adept at keeping accurate records and extracting reports and information from a database.
The position would best suit:
- a senior trusts fundraiser, ready for a step up and to increase their responsibilities
- someone with experience of making four- and five- figure asks to a variety of trusts and foundation
- a proactive candidate with a creative flair, able to identify new and existing opportunities to increase support.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 10 November. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.