International development charity | London | c. £33,500
About the charity/role
A great opportunity to join a well-known international development organisation as part of their Philanthropy & Trusts team, focussed on delivering new business fundraising from trusts and foundations.
As Trust Manager, you will focus on establishing new connections, with a view to securing income from a variety of trust sources – with an emphasis on international funding, particularly from Europe.
This is an externally facing role – they not only need a great writer but someone who can effectively network to establish new connections and present proposals to senior stakeholders in order to garner further support.
As Trust Manager (Business Development) you will:
- source trust funding from a variety of sources, with a focus on six-figure gifts
- Contribute to pipeline development, identifying opportunities to reignite conversations with lapsed prospects and initiate new relationships with prospective funders
- work closely with the Senior Trust Manager to ensure all ground is covered with potential trust funders
- work independently to develop your own portfolio of trust prospects, with a focus on overseas funders
The position would best suit:
- a great networker, someone who is happy to be externally facing, establishing relationships with relevant prospects
- an experienced fundraiser with experience of securing five- and six-figure grants and donations
- a proactive individual, able to identify new opportunities and establish the best way to engage with potential funders
- someone who is comfortable with presenting to internal and external audiences, leveraging support through great conversations
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 6 September.