Human rights charity | North London | c. £35,000
About the charity/role
We are looking for a Trust Fundraising Manager to manage a portfolio of four- and five-figure prospects and donors. The team has had success in sustaining and growing income – this is a new position, designed to support further growth potential in this area.
The organisation has an international impact, fighting to restore human rights through rehabilitation and protection.
As Trust Fundraising Manager you will:
- develop and implement plans to grow trust income
- line manage two Trust Fundraisers, proving support and guidance on application development, reporting and stewardship
- be responsible for and manage the income budget for low to mid-level trusts
- develop and implement solicitation plans for the team
- research new funding opportunities and contribute to pipeline development
- support the Head of Trusts and Grants as required on high-value funding applications.
The position would best suit:
- a candidate with experience of managing trust fundraising and a proven record of achieving income targets
- someone with experience of developing successful applications and able to speak to a varied audience of trust funders
- an individual with strong prospect research skills and a proactive approach to identifying new potential donors
- someone with the ability to develop and manage income budgets to monitor financial performance against targets.