Cruse Bereavement Care | Richmond, London | £35,000 to £38,000
About the charity/role
Cruse, the largest bereavement support organisation in the UK, is looking for an excellent Trust and Foundations Manager to help their vision of support to all those who experience bereavement, become a reality. Despite Cruse being a well-established charity, excelling in utilising their vast network of regional volunteers to great effect, their national fundraising programme is still in its infancy. They are in a period of significant expansion, with ambitious plans for the charity and within that, the newly formed fundraising team.
Lead by the Head of Fundraising and Income Generation, the Trust and Foundations Manager will build a strategy which supports the network of volunteers across the UK to increase funds raised from local trusts and foundations, as well as growing income for national projects to double total income from in year one (from approx. £350k to £700k).
- Lead the trust and foundation fundraising for this small but growing charity
- Work with senior stakeholders and volunteers to help develop the relevant systems, processes, and prospects
- Help develop their cases for support inline with local and national funding opportunities
- Help nurture and develop local trust activity (across their 75 areas).
- an organised and strategic fundraiser, able to contribute to the development of a small but growing charity
- an excellent communicator and influencer, able to effectively manage a range of funder and stakeholder relationships
- someone sensitive to issues relating to bereavement and passionate about supporting people when they need it most.
Interviews with suitable candidates will be arranged on receipt of application, so please do not delay in getting in touch.
Home/flexible working will be considered.