International development | SW London (future expectation of 3dpw in the office) | £40,000 to £44,000 | Permanent
About the charity/role
This role will ensure the best supporter experience, working with fundraising teams to retain and drive income for the charity.
- Manage a high performing team, ensuring ongoing success
- Look at ways to constantly improve on processes and procedures
- Work with fundraising teams in a proactive and positive way
- Excellent understanding of the donation process – an expert in Gift Aid
- High level of technical experience in all aspects of supporter care
- Experience in a supporter care manager position
- Strong project management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders
- Ability to create and drive change
- Supporter-centric approach
Interviews are on Thursday 17 December.