International development | London (homebased for now) | £33,000 to £38,000 | Permanent
The organisation is an international girls education and empowerment charity, delivering projects covering STEM education, menstrual hygiene, body confidence and leadership.
The partnerships team sets up multi-year complex partnerships with global brands who fund and sometimes co-design these multiple-country programmes.
- New business focus, setting up 6-figure+ partnerships with global companies to fund complex international programmes
- Stewardship of some existing warm conversations in the pipeline, plus developing other cold prospects
- Picking up conversations with contacts of major donors and trustees.
- International development experience is ideal
- A go-getter with new business tenacity, hungry for 6- to 7-figure partnership development
- We would also consider candidates with a foundations background as there are many cross-overs with this type of work.