Disability charity | London | Circa £33,000
About the charity/role
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic fundraiser with experience of project funding to join a leading disability charity and make the next step in their career. You will join a successful team, raising support for UK programmes in line with their organisational strategy.
This role sits within the trusts & philanthropy team and offers a diverse workload managing existing partners and engaging new prospects. These will include, but are not limited to, the UK Government, European Social Fund, Department of Education and other major statutory funders.
As Statutory & Grants Officer you will have a proven track record of generating income through high quality applications and the ability to quickly form relationships with internal and external partners. This is an exciting time to join a leading national charity and support the delivery of their new strategy.
As Statutory & Grants Officer you will:
- develop relationships with a portfolio of existing partners, identifying opportunities to maintain/grow and/or revive current support
- create and submit compelling applications that contribute to the growth of statutory income from regional, national and European sources
- monitor statutory and grants fundraising developments to identify new funding opportunities that support the implementation of the organisation’s strategy.
The position would best suit:
- a candidate with a proven track record of generating income through statutory sources, particularly European Social Funds and Local Authorities
- an ambitious and proactive individual capable of identifying new opportunities and developing compelling written applications
- someone eager to hit the ground running and willing to get stuck in, with excellent communications skills and the ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
I’m looking for expressions of interest asap, as interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Please get in touch for further details.