With responsibility for a team of 3 you will split your time 50/50 between team management and fundraising. This role would be best suited to a candidate with demonstrable experience of leading a team and personally securing five- and six-figure gifts from trusts, foundations and statutory sources.
You will be responsible for:
- Team Management – supporting the development of 3 line reports through objective setting and regular 1-1s;
- Securing funding from a mixed portfolio of donors and prospects, with a focus on multi-year relationships. The organisation benefits from a number of warm relationships and your personal fundraising target will be c.£500,000 within a wider team target of c.£2.4m;
- Supporting monthly financial reporting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of securing five- and six-figure gifts from trusts, foundations and statutory sources;
- Have experience of line management and supporting the professional development of direct reports;
- Be a fantastic relationship builder – able to establish rapport with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve team targets.
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd July, please get in touch for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org