There is a strong pipeline in place for this position, with a wide ranging portfolio that will enable the Senior Trusts Officer to work cross-organisationally and closely with the Trust Manager, personally focused on securing gifts of £10k+ (up to £300k over 3 years) whilst identifying and contributing to high value/multi year opportunities.
The team are working to secure funding across a number of key project areas, including volunteer coordination and activity, THT’s work with migrants and their strategic objectives to reach new segments of the population that are affected by HIV to ensure they reach their 2030 goal of no new HIV diagnoses in the UK.
Current and recent donors within the T&F portfolio include: National Lottery, Health and Social Care Alliance, Wolfson Foundation, People’s Postcode Lottery, Gannochy Trust, Elton John AIDS Foundation, Eveson Trust, Awards for All, and Gilead Sciences (a corporate trust).
About the role
As Senior Trusts Officer, you will:
- Develop and raise funds from trusts, statutory or lottery sources at 4- 5-figure level supporting a team income target of c.700k
- Develop, write and submit compelling proposals and applications of the highest standard to secure both restricted and unrestricted funding
- Proactively develop the trusts pipeline, with a particular focus on large and medium trusts
- Work as an active member of the Trusts team, feeding into wider team plans and working across the Income Generation team to deliver collaborative work
Ideal skills and experience:
- Experience of securing donations from statutory, trust, or lottery sources at 4 or 5 figure level
- Ability to securing multi-year funding from grant-making trusts and foundations
- Experience of researching and developing relationships with senior stakeholders, and current and prospective funding partners
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
Return to the main page for details of employee benefits and working at Terrence Higgins Trust.