Mind | Stratford, London | £45,000 to £50,000
About the charity
In recent years, there has been a significant shift in our understanding and attitude towards mental health. The charity Mind, at the same time, has undergone a comprehensive organisational review to ensure that it can best explore the opportunities and challenges ahead. The charity has restructured the fundraising team, reviewed all services and is near the end of a strategic period that has seen huge investment and development.
This is a vital and reimagined role in their large partnership team and will help manage almost £11m of income from statutory and trust funders (70:30).
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships and managing a team of three, the role will focus on bid writing, funder development and stakeholder/funder management.
We are looking for someone to:
- lead the development and management of significant statutory funding applications
- help coordinate established funder relationships, including Big Lottery, Department of Health, DCMS and Comic Relief
- spot opportunities across a range of project areas from a range of statutory funders
- help develop the systems and processes for first management and reporting of existing grants
- Lead a developed team of three
The role would best suit:
- an expert bid writer, technically proficient, organised and able to successfully bid for statutory income from a range of funders
- someone able to work well in a large and developing charity
- someone able to communicate and influence at various levels
- someone keen to work towards a developed Head of Statutory and Trusts role at a large national charity
The deadline for CV and cover letter is Friday 5 April. Four or five days preferred, with some home working. Please get in touch to discuss.