Social welfare charity | London | £48,000 to £52,000, dependent on experience
About the charity/role
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a developing organisation, with potential to have a huge impact on trusts and foundations funding and really make your mark.
Historically, the team has had great success with high volume, low level funding asks. They’re now looking for an experienced trusts manager who can develop and implement a strategic framework, working closely with the Head of Partnerships and Philanthropy to develop budgets and, ultimately, grow trusts and foundations income.
They need someone who is keen to be donor facing, building significant relationships for the organisation that result in strategic, multi-year grants and donations.
As Senior Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- be responsible for all trusts and foundations asks above £25,000, with a focus on strategic, multi-year grants and donations
- develop excellent relationships with a range of significant funders
- work closely with the Head of Partnerships and Philanthropy to develop annual plans and implement a strategic framework, establishing significant growth across trust and foundations funding
- be responsible for recommending budgets and for regular reporting on all Trusts and Foundations activity, with excellent database and analytical skills
- have line management responsibility for a Trusts and Foundations Manager, supporting their development to achieve team and individual objectives.
The position would best suit:
- an experienced and networked Trusts Manager, keen to develop their skills and work closely with senior leadership
- someone who can work creatively to overcome challenges, taking a proactive approach to identify new opportunities
- a great relationship builder – able to speak with a variety of audiences and keen to be out meeting with existing and prospective funders.
The closing date for applications is Monday 26 August, with interviews taking place on Monday 2 September. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.