Homelessness charity | London | Up to £41,600 DOE
About the charity/role
Following significant strategic planning, this organisation has identified huge growth potential in trusts and institutional fundraising, hoping to grow income from c. £2.2m to £3m by 2021.
They are looking for a Senior Trusts & Foundations Manager who can help support this growth through exceptional relationship management of their own portfolio, and by managing two direct line reports.
The organisation wants to instil a culture of forging deeper relationships with their trusts and institutional funders, identifying new opportunities and ensuring the team is focussed on uplifting income through great portfolio management.
They already have some great conversations underway with significant prospect funders and require someone with the gravitas to lead on these relationships and work closely with key internal stakeholders.
As Senior Trusts & Foundations Manager you will:
- lead on key trust and institutional relationships for the organisation, focussed on building solid relationships with funders capable of giving six- and seven-figure grants and donations
- lead a small team (one Manager and one Senior Executive) to meet their targets and strive for larger, multi-year funding
- bolster an already well-developed pipeline, identifying new opportunities for funding
- instil a culture, focussed on building relationships and being donor facing.
The role would best suit:
- an experienced trusts/institutional fundraiser with previous experience of leading a small team
- an individual capable of building excellent relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- someone with the skills to manage significant key funders, giving six- and seven-figure grants and donations
- a candidate with an entrepreneurial attitude, able to identify new opportunities and support the team to grow trust income.
The closing date for applications is Friday 6 September. Please contact Naomi for further details.