The Silver Line | Home-based or flexibly from Clapham Junction | £42,000 to £46,000
This job is no longer available.
The Silver Line is an established national charity that provides a valuable social service to vulnerable older people. Since its launch at the end of 2013, the charity has grown fundraised income to over £5m (in 16/17), grown paid employees to over 175 and trained many thousands of volunteers. It has a royal patron, a fundraising team that has recently doubled in size and huge potential.
They need a Senior Trust Manager to:
- grow a c. £750k income portfolio to over £1.2m from developing, established and new relationships
- manage, develop and report to a diverse funder portfolio
- help develop the trust/statutory fundraising strategy beyond their current high- and mid-value focus
- lead on the ongoing development of cases for support
- contribute to the ongoing development of a small high-performing team
The role would best suit:
- someone who wants to take the responsibility for a significant, established and developing income stream for a small, successful and growing charity
- an ambitious and proactive fundraiser, keen to maximise performance
- an excellent writer, planner and relationship manager
- someone with the potential/ability to manage others/lead a team as the charity continues to grow
This is an excellent opportunity to take the lead of a successful and busy programme at a key stage of development in a small but highly effective fundraising team. If you want to make a move into a role that will grow with you, where you can work on your own terms, then please get in touch to arrange a chat.