WaterAid | London | £40,000 to £44,000
About the charity/role
Fundraising at WaterAid is ambitious, dynamic and rewarding. They are a well-known, innovative brand and a 2018 Great Place to Work award winner. The Philanthropy and Trusts team manage WaterAid’s highest value and complex trust relationships, contributing to their ambitious growth plan.
The purpose of this role is to manage and grow a varied portfolio of ongoing partnerships, overseeing the complexities of restricted grants and donor requirements to realise the maximum potential of the portfolio. The successful candidate will manage and develop some of WaterAid’s most significant partnerships and drive engagement.
WaterAid are seeking an individual with significant experience of managing trust and foundation relationships, along with the intricacies of restricted income projects. This role also has line management responsibility for a Trust Manager and Trust Officer.
The trusts team of seven have a target of £5.5 million for this year and need an ambitious candidate to help them achieve this.
As Senior Trusts Fundraising Manager you will:
- provide first-class relationship management to a portfolio of high value trust and foundation partnerships, including People’s Postcode Lottery
- formulate and implement the team strategy for stewardship partnerships, maximising income and engagement opportunities
- collaborate with colleagues to prepare and deliver high-quality funding information, in line with donor requirements
- directly manage a Trust Manager and Trust Officer responsible for managing trust partnerships, ensuring they are supported and developed to achieve against individual and team targets.
The position would best suit:
- a candidate with a demonstrable track record of managing high value trust and foundation income, growing the value of existing funders
- a strategic and creative thinker who can implement an ambitious trust fundraising stewardship strategy
- someone with experience of managing restricted income projects, including budgets, risk and complex donor requirements
- an individual with the ambition and drive to do the best they can to develop significant relationships for the organisation and maximise income.
For more details, please get in touch at the details below. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 8 May, with interviews taking place on Wednesday 15 May.