The Silver Line | Homebased, four or five days a week | Up to £45,000
About the role
The Silver Line is a well established and successful national charity that provides an essential service to vulnerable people, as the UK’s only free, 24 hour confidential helpline for older people.
Since the charity’s launch at the end of 2013 they have grown fundraised income to over £5m, increased paid employees to over 175, and have trained many thousands of volunteers. They have a royal patron, a packed pipeline and a fundraising team that has recently doubled in size.
The Silver Line needs a Senior Trust Manager to:
- focus entirely on the management and development of an already excellent trust and foundation programme, with income (around £1m/year) split across large grants of over £500k/year and mid-level grants of £50-100k/y
- work with the Director of Fundraising, Chief Executive and senior stakeholders to prospect, engage and develop funders, such as Esmée Fairbairn, City Bridge and Garfield Weston
- develop excellent mid-level bids for new and existing funders
- plan and coordinate a small trust mailing programme
- occasionally commute to London or Blackpool
The role would best suit:
- a motivated, efficient, autonomous and effective trust fundraiser
- someone keen to oversee and help develop a successful programme for an excellent charity
- a talented writer and effective communicator
- someone keen to work in a high-quality team