International development charity | London | £41,344
About this charity/role
This charity works in more than 45 countries to ensure children in some of the poorest communities are safe and have access to essential services.
The Senior Trust Fundraiser sits within the Philanthropic Partnerships team, which is specifically responsible for all trust, foundation and major donor relationships and income, managing grants from £10k to £1m+.
The philanthropy team – which consists of four trust fundraisers, four major donor fundraisers, a team assistant and researcher – is an exciting and innovative team, having increased annual revenue from £1.5m in 2010 to over £5m in 2019. This is thanks in part to their diverse and dynamic range of funding options to supporters. The team is adept and well placed to offer strategic, co-funding or bespoke projects to meet donor interests, whilst maintaining integrity and impact in their programming.
- Be an excellent account manager for all People’s Postcode Lottery work, the charity’s largest donor
- Work closely across all internal teams, specifically with Comms, who have a range of PPL comms targets to meet
- Drive the strategic engagement of new funders, including the charity’s work with social impact investment, honing organisational intelligence and key stakeholders
- Work with the Research, Services, Policy & Campaigns team to help evolve and grow their project portfolio
- 60:40 split towards PPL (target for next financial year for this role is c. £2m PPL and c. £150k for NB)
- A strong account manager, with excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- An externally focused relationship builder, motivated by generating income by engaging new funders and developing excellent proposals
- An experienced trust and statutory fundraiser who wants to lead on the management and growth of a vital income stream
- Someone who is looking for a supportive, positive culture with plenty of opportunities for career growth and progression
Closing date is 9am on 12 December. Interview to be held on 16 December.
In the first instance, please send me a cover letter and CV.