Disability charity | London | £32,408
About this charity/role
This role sits within the High Value Partnerships team, which is made up of trusts, statutory, major donor and high value events fundraisers. They work to a team target of c. £1.7m, with trust and statutory budgeted to secure c£1m of this.
The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time following a recent restructure. This has allowed for the team to grow from three to seven fundraisers, and the postholder will have the opportunity to input to the new organisation-wide five year strategy, coming into play in 2021.
Trust funding is a well-established income stream, working with some of the most well-known benefactors in the sector, including Garfield Weston, City Bridge and the Pears Foundation. More widely there is the potential to focus on ‘out of budget’ funding opportunities, working closely with other key, internal stakeholders. As a result of excellent cross functional working within the organisation, this team is adept and well placed to offer strategic, co-funding or bespoke projects to meet donor interests whilst maintaining integrity and impact in their programming.
- Drive growth in this income stream, towards a conservative initial personal target of £60,000, engaging funders who give over £20,000
- Drive the strategic engagement of new funders, particularly the National Lottery.
- Work with the Research, Services, Policy & Campaigns team to help evolve and grow their project portfolio
- A strong trust and statutory fundraiser with demonstrable experience of engaging and stewarding funders
- Someone who thrives in a demanding, fast paced team with a positive and supportive culture replete with plenty of opportunities for growth and progression
- An externally focused relationship builder, motivated by generating new income by engaging new funders and developing excellent proposals with a 80:20 split towards new business
Deadline for applications is ongoing with interviews held at the discretion of the hiring manager, so do not delay in applying.
In the first instance, please send me a CV demonstrating your experience and eligibility.