Animal welfare charity | Homebased in London/South East | £32,069/£35,671
About the charity/role
This international animal welfare charity has a superb opportunity for proactive fundraisers with experience of recruiting and working with individuals, volunteer fundraising groups and regional/local businesses to achieve great results. The role also involves promoting legacy fundraising to local supporters.
In addition, the role will be responsible for managing Brooke’s involvement in the Virgin London Marathon and London 10,000 recruiting and stewarding runners as well as organising fundraising events, marketing campaigns and securing legacy enquiries and pledges, with the primary function of driving the greatest net income for Brooke.
The role is to cover the South East, including London.
We are looking for fundraisers who will be comfortable working both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve the best outcomes for the charity. You should have a can-do attitude and a solution-focused approach to tackling challenges.
- A self-starter and highly personable, able to effectively communicate with a wide audience (public speaking experience is a plus)
- Experience exploring new fundraising areas to generate new income
- Experience and confidence in proactively recruiting and supporting fundraising volunteers and/or fundraising groups
- Experience managing fundraising campaigns and events start to finish
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Please submit CVs by Thursday 6 June.