Animal welfare charity | Homebased in Scotland or South West/Wales | £32,069
About the charity/role
This international animal welfare charity has a superb opportunity for proactive fundraisers with experience of recruiting and working with individuals, volunteer fundraising groups and regional/local businesses to achieve great results. The role also involves promoting legacy fundraising to local supporters.
You will be responsible for fundraising events, marketing campaigns and securing legacy enquiries and pledges, with the primary function of driving the greatest net income for the charity.
There are two vacancies, one covering Scotland, the other covering South West/Wales.
Examples of region specific events:
South West/Wales position: You will lead on the delivery of the 2020 Spring Soiree event in Exeter, as well as plan a second special event in 2020.
Scotland: You will lead and manage the charity’s involvement in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and Great North Run.
We are looking for fundraisers who will be comfortable working both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve the best outcomes for the charity. You should have a can-do attitude and a solution-focused approach to tackling challenges.
- A self-starter and highly personable, able to effectively communicate with a wide audience (public speaking experience is a plus)
- Experience exploring new fundraising areas to generate new income
- Experience and confidence in proactively recruiting and supporting fundraising volunteers and/or fundraising groups
- Experience managing fundraising campaigns and events start to finish
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Please submit CVs by Thursday 6 June.