Animal charity | London | £35,000
About the charity/role
Reporting to the Philanthropy Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of a mid-value giving programme, along with a portfolio of major donors capable of giving five-figure donations.
As well as playing a key role in the Philanthropy team, you’ll work closely with the Public Fundraising team. You will lead and grow a successful mid-value programme by identifying individual donors who regularly give to the organisation and have the potential to increase their giving through a more tailored relationship.
Working to a team target of £600,000 this financial year, you will support growth in income by establishing ongoing giving plans, which focus on excellent stewardship of new and existing donors.
As Senior Philanthropy Officer you will:
- lead and grow a successful mid-value fundraising programme, from initial planning through to ongoing stewardship with the benefit of existing warm relationships
- cultivate a portfolio of new and existing major donors, capable of giving five-figure donations c.£25,000+
- conduct monthly financial reconciliation for the Philanthropy team, working closely with the Finance and Supporter Services teams to ensure income and expenditure is coded accurately.
This role would best suit:
- a high value fundraiser (major donor, corporate or trusts) with experience of making the ask and demonstrable experience of securing four- and five-figure gifts
- an individual with excellent stewardship experience – including face to face relationship management
- a junior fundraiser, hungry to develop and broaden their skills in a dynamic and driven team.
Flexible working arrangements considered – please get in touch for further details: email@example.com