International development | London | c. £43,000
About the charity/role
A brilliant opportunity to join a leading international development charity. As Senior Philanthropy Manager you will lead a team of three to implement and deliver against the current major donor fundraising strategy.
This role will support the team in their professional development, coaching them to grow and lead significant relationships for the organisation. With big opportunities upcoming in the new year you will also ensure the delivery of cultivation, stewardship and fundraising events.
The philanthropy team have a target of £1.3 million for this year, focusing on donations from £10,000 – £1 million. As an experienced major donor fundraiser, you will lead by example to deliver against this through exceptional relationship management and the identification of new opportunities.
As Senior Philanthropy Manager you will:
- ensure stability for a successful fundraising team, leading and coaching them to deliver against targets
- lead and implement the philanthropy strategy, supporting the team to secure gifts in the region of £10,000 – £1 million
- support the delivery of an events portfolio, focussed on cultivation, stewardship and fundraising.
The position would best suit:
- an experienced major donor fundraiser, with knowledge and success of delivering six-figure donations
- a candidate with exceptional management/coaching skills, able to support the professional development of a small and ambitious team
- someone who is target driven, leading on the implementation of a major giving strategy to ensure success.
For more details, please get in touch at the details below. Interviews will take place in late August, with the successful candidate beginning at the start of October.