Disability charity | London (2-3 days a week in the office when restrictions lift) | £44,500 | Full time, permanent
A leading disability charity based in London are looking to expand their high value offering to involve more major donors, and need an ambitious, proactive and experienced fundraiser to join them.
The charity have had an excellent year in income generation, and are on track to be over £5m above their takings last year.
With many inspiring and much-needed programmes which seek to support people living with disabilities, this role will be key in carrying these to new major donors, as well as reengaging with previous donors.
- Cultivate and steward major donors to create long-lasting partnerships
- Develop first-class stewardship and dedicated relationship management
- Lead on identifying key high net worth prospects and create bespoke proposals and stewardship plans
- Develop and lead a high value giving programme, creating a portfolio of reliable support
- Develop a strong understanding of the learning disability services offered by the charity, and demonstrate their impact to HNWIs with a view to securing long-term support
- Regularly update the CRM system with accurate records on prospects, to maximise information sharing across the organisation
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Background in relationship fundraising, with particular experience with HNWIs
- Excellent stewardship skills
- Prior experience in or ability to start a function from the ground up, bringing new major donors on board as well as stewarding existing relationships
- Be an ambitious go-getter who can work well on their own initiative, within a wider team setting.
Applications are being submitted on a rolling basis, with initial conversations with the hiring manager being arranged asap.