Health/medical | Blackfriars, London (flexible working considered) | £28,000 to £32,000 | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
The role will focus on trusts, corporate and major donor fundraising. These areas are at various stages in development and all show great promise, hence expanding the team to focus on them.
The Senior Philanthropy Fundraiser will join the Fundraising and Comms team of 6, and will bring in £220k funding for the charity each year.
- Trusts: this income stream has done really well in 2020 and they have got a great pipeline. This will bring in £120k/yr.
- Corporate: aim to bring in £75k/yr through sponsorship of events and awareness months the charity runs. Maintain relationships with pharma companies.
- Major donor: this is more ad-hoc at the moment and will be a growth area for the charity. You will work with the Head of Fundraising on developing existing prospects and putting together stewardship plans for the programme.
- Someone who has experience in at least one of the above areas, and keen to gain experience in the others.
- Strong relationship manager.
- Experience of making the ask and putting pitches in.
- Someone keen to build their career in the sector, who will work hard and be proactive on behalf of the charity.
Closing date: 13/05/2021