Fight for Peace | E16 (Newham) with flexible working | £43,000 to £48,000
About the charity/role
Fight for Peace is an international NGO, supporting young people in communities affected by crime and violence. They use boxing and martial arts, combined with education and personal development, to realise the potential of young people.
They are looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to join their small, dynamic fundraising team who raise funds for the London Academy and the UK wide network of over 40 partner organisations. You will focus predominantly on relationships with statutory funders and major trusts and foundations while line managing two Partnerships Officers (one corporate focussed and one trusts/statutory focussed).
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced trusts and statutory fundraiser to work closely with the senior leadership team (including the Founder, CEO, Directors and Trustees) to lead on the statutory and trusts/foundations strategies for the organisation. You will be exposed to a rare combination of fundraising for locally focussed community-based work and national strategic work, along with exposure to the organisation’s international programmes. This will include working alongside and in partnership with Luta pela Paz (Fight for Peace’s sister organisation based in Brazil) to ensure alignment in strategy and approach.
As Senior Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Lead on the statutory and trusts/foundations strategies for Fight for Peace across the UK
- Support the Head of Partnerships with the major donor fundraising strategy
- Work closely with the International Fundraising Manager to coordinate and create joint proposals where appropriate
- Line manage 2 Partnerships Officers and support their professional development
The position would best suit:
- An individual with extensive trusts/foundations and statutory fundraising experience with proven evidence of building and managing these types of relationships
- Someone with a strong track record of securing income (core and project funding) of £100,000+
- An aspirational manager, able to take the lead and inspire others
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 4 September with first interviews w/c 14 September.