Mental health | London with flexible working | £36,000 to £40,000 | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
As Senior Major Giving Officer you will have responsibility for manging a mixed portfolio of donors and prospects, creating new opportunities through senior volunteers, peer to peer fundraising and network mapping in order to increase income.
With a focus on 6+ figure gifts, multi-year donations and uplift of current donors you will develop and lead relationships that support the organisation’s strategic aims.
- An opportunity to work across a broad spectrum of products and services, linking to donor motivations and establishing further support;
- Senior level exposure – working closely with key stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve team objectives, including senior volunteers and fundraising committees;
- Line management experience of a Philanthropy Officer;
- 6+ figure donation experience, working with a range of supporters to focus on long term relationships with significant impact.
As Senior Philanthropy Officer you will:
- Have substantial major donor fundraising experience, with expertise of making high-5 and 6+ figure asks;
- Be adept at managing a pipeline of donors and prospects, developing relationships and identifying new opportunities;
- Have proven experience of identifying and establishing new relationships, with a focus on long term support and tailored cultivation plans;
- Be an experienced relationship manager, focused on excellent stewardship and depth of relationships to ensure long term support;
- Have experience of working with senior volunteers/development boards to support network mapping and peer to peer fundraising in line with organisational objectives.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 26 May, please get in touch for further details.