Animal charity | London | £46,500
About this charity/role
Award winning fundraising team with a beloved animal charity. This role will play a key part in achieving the charity’s fundraising strategy, using innovation and product development. This will lead a talented team to achieve success.
- Manage current products, using data to ensure that they are working efficiently and they ensure future engagement
- Increase and build on product programme
- Drive insight work to ensure audience is understood and create tailored programmes
- Manage the innovation programme, creating and testing new products to launch
- Rework existing products
- Line manage a team of four
- Senior experience within innovation and product development. Full understanding of the product cycle and methodologies
- Ability to interpret data and use insights to drive innovation and products
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong budgeting skills
- Able to see business opportunities and make the right decisions for the charity’s best interests.
- Able to have multiple projects concurrently, prioritising and ensuring workload is managed throughout the team
- Understands trends and ensures that the charity is at the cutting edge
- Proactive self starter with the drive to ensure what they and their teams do is “best in class”
- Line management experience essential
Role closes 9am Monday 27 January. Submission will be CV and cover letter.
Two stage interview process, with first stage interviews w/c 3 February and second stage interviews the following week.
Flexible working available, up to two days a week from home. Excellent range of benefits.