Health/Medical | South West London office- 2-3 days a week in the office | £38,000- £42,000 | Full time, permanent
Fantastic opportunity for an individual giving manager to develop their career within an award winning fundraising team.
The current post holder has been promoted to the head of individual giving, they have an excellent culture of internal promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to put their own mark on an individual giving programme within a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
- Management of a team of 3, they are looking for excellent people management skills
- Income of £1.5 million and expenditure of £450k
- Develop supporter journey and conversion journeys
- Take ownership of the acquisition programme
- Long term project of developing a mid value programme
- Work with fundraising colleagues to maximise income potential
- Testing and working on new channels such as value exchange
- Must have line management experience of at least one person
- Excellent generalist individual giving/direct marketing experience needed, specialism in acquisition would be of specific interest
- Looking for a self starter who can get up to speed quickly and wants to make an impact on the individual giving programme
Interviews will be arranged on a rolling basis, please get in touch ASAP.