An exciting opportunity, with a leading homelessness charity, to develop an individual giving programme. The role will focus on an innovative approach to individual giving, expanding the acquisition programme and retention.
The Senior Individual Giving Manager will:
- Strategically lead and develop the programme using audience focussed
- Focus on growing the supporter base from new and established audiences
- Help develop, test and launch new products
- Manage external agency and supplier relationships
- Plan, track and report on financial and non-financial campaign targets and results
- Work closely with all departments, particularly communications, data and finance
- Line manage and develop an individual giving executive
The position would best suit:
- An experienced IG professional who is looking for a great way to grow into a senior management role
- A self-starting, solutions focused, curious, ambitious and driven fundraiser who wants to work with like-minded people
- An effective communicator and organised project manager, who can manage and prioritise concurrent complex activities
- A resourceful, customer focused individual who can spot opportunities, overcome challenges and take pride in individual and team achievements
To apply in the first instance, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Screening calls will be arranged with suitable candidates.
Closing date of 31st July