Homelessness charity | London | £40,000 to £43,000
About the charity/role
This role will develop your career to the next stage and put your own mark on to an individual giving programme.
You must be a driven and ambitious individual who can ensure targets are achieved and surpassed!
- Strategically lead and develop the IG programme
- Focus on growing the supporter base from new and established audiences
- Help develop, test and launch new products
- Manage external agency and supplier relationships
- Plan, track and report on financial and non-financial campaign targets and results
- Work closely with all departments, particularly communications, data and finance
- Line manage and develop an Individual Giving Officer
- An experienced IG professional who is looking for a great way to grow into a senior management role
- A self-starting, solutions focused, curious, ambitious and driven fundraiser who wants to work with like-minded people
- An effective communicator and organised project manager, who can manage and prioritise concurrent complex activities
- A resourceful, customer focused individual who can spot opportunities, overcome challenges and take pride in individual and team achievements
Flexible working around core hours and working from home available.
Closing date of 12pm Friday 20 September, with interviews week commencing Monday 23 September.
To apply in the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will arrange a telephone screening call.