Social welfare charity | London | £48,000 to £52,000
About the charity/role
The Senior Individual Giving Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery and development of the Individual Giving Strategy, with accountability for management of the team.
You’ll drive income growth from new and existing donors, supporting the Head of Individual Giving & Legacy Fundraising to develop an integrated multi-channel programme of fundraising campaigns and activities.
The team currently have a reasonably sized donor base of c.10,000 regular givers and plans for how to develop this further, focussing particularly on face to face initiatives and working closely with agencies to deliver these campaigns.
With an acquisition budget of c.£2m they are looking for an experienced individual giving fundraiser with a creative flair to help grow regular income for the organisation.
The role will:
- build, lead and develop a high performing Individual Giving team
- lead on the development and implementation of a multi-channel programme of fundraising campaigns and activities that are replicable and scalable
- with support, be responsible for the development of an effective Individual Giving and Legacy Fundraising strategy
- with the Head of Individual Giving & Legacy Fundraising, develop a robust annual budget, multi-year forecasts, KPIs and evaluation and monitoring systems.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in developing successful Individual Giving strategies, plans and large-scale programmes of diverse multi-channel fundraising campaigns
- A strong track record of achieving significant Individual Giving income and Regular Giving growth
- Successful at developing and managing £1m+ Individual Giving budgets, multi-year forecasts, KPIs and evaluation/monitoring systems
- Skilled at working with colleagues across multiple departments to develop integrated strategies, plans and large-scale multi-channel public campaigns.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16 September with interviews to be held w/c 30th September. Please get in touch with me for further details.