The Prince’s Trust | London, EC2M 7LS | Circa £55,000
About the role
The Prince’s Trust believes that every young person deserves the chance to succeed, and so they help them to develop the skills and confidence needed to live, learn and earn. A new five-year strategy will enable the Prince’s Trust to significantly increase their reach, and will put young people at the centre of a personalised journey. The Trust aims to help one million more young people over the next 10 years in the most effective and engaging way possible.
The charity is committed to broadening and deepening the support from donors and volunteers, with a focus on lifetime value. Significant steps have already been taken, including a comprehensive supporter survey, an ambitious new deal for volunteers and extensive internal planning and engagement. This position is one of two new senior heads in the fundraising performance and operations department of 28, reporting into the Deputy Director of Fundraising.
We are looking for a leader in supporter (or customer) experience, to inspire more supporters to take more actions from the very best engagement. The postholder will:
- lead a team of 10, with expertise in volunteer development, supporter journeys and supporter services
- further develop products, journeys, systems and processes
- develop and implement significant changes in the engagement of volunteers, supporters, funding partners, programme participants and anyone else in the Prince’s Trust Community
- champion the voice of supporters across the organisation, at a time when it couldn’t have a higher profile or more support
- join a thriving department, recently built to drive improvements in supporter engagement, funding development and pipeline performance
- maintain and develop gold-standard stewardship.
The position would best suit:
- an experienced supporter/customer development professional, highly competent in strategic planning, use of data, processes and supporter/customer journeys
- a positive, authentic and convincing communicator and influencer
- a developed leader and manager, able to get the best from people at team, department and organisational level
- someone passionate about the needs of disadvantaged young people.
The closing date for applications is Monday 24 June. Please get in touch at any of the details below to discuss.