The Prince’s Trust | London, EC2M 7LS | Circa £55,000
About the charity/role
The Prince’s Trust gives young people practical support so they can stabilise their lives and continue to dream big by developing the skills and confidence they need to live, learn and earn. Since 1976, the Prince’s Trust has supported more than 900,000 young people across the UK.
Launched last year by their new CEO, an ambitious and exciting five-year strategy will see the Prince’s Trust try to reach all that might benefit from its brilliant support. Putting young people at the centre of their own personalised journey, the Trust aims to help one million more young people over the next 10 years.
The Prince’s Trust plans to increase fundraised income by 25% in the next five years, with income from individual supporters being identified as an area with the biggest growth potential. For the first time, one of the most respected and successful charities in the UK is going to create and develop individual supporter income, using a range of innovative mechanisms from within and beyond their large, warm and diverse Prince’s Trust Community.
As part of the newly established individual supporters and events directorate (a team of 30), the Senior Head, Individual Supporters will:
- lead the implementation and wider development of new individual supporter products (payroll giving, community fundraising and legacies)
- test and further develop new and established products in multiple areas, including regular giving
- manage three people, overseeing annual regular giving income of £500k and legacy income of £1m
- sit on the senior management team, working creatively and collaboratively with partnerships, philanthropy, events and programme teams
- work closely with fundraising performance & operations to ensure gold-standard stewardship to every supporter
- implement a transformational income shift from individual supporters.
The position would best suit:
- someone passionate about helping young people
- an expert and technical individual giving fundraiser with great data skills, experience of digital and a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- a seasoned leader, adept at communicating and influencing
- someone able to continue and drive change.
Closes on Monday 24 June.