Youth/children charity | London | £36,000 to £39,000
About the charity/role
The funding development team is responsible for proposition development of projects across the charity, with direct benefit to the corporate, trusts, philanthropy and local and national government funding teams.
The postholder will manage a Funding Development Manager, will take the lead on internal networking and negotiation with many stakeholders, and will stay up to date on the newest projects and funding priorities.
- Line manage a Funding Development Manager
- Liaise internally across a range of teams, being the primary knowledge centre between programmes and fundraising teams
- Develop fundable propositions in line with organisational priorities, so the high value teams are able to take viable products to market
- Occasionally develop proposals for key projects
- Decide the best ways to fund certain projects, and how the project can be split up for different funders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to network and influence, including working at a very senior level internally
- Excellent written communication skills, and the ability to proof and write complex funding proposals
- Experience in line management