Disability charity | London (flexible working offered) | Circa £40,000 | Permanent
About the charity/role
This role takes full responsibility of the direct marketing programme, including recruitment and retention of donors, members and gamers.
- Lead and strategically develop the direct marketing programme of donor recruitment, retention and membership campaigns. Grow sustainable income for the charity from individual cash and regular givers
- Maximise the long-term return on investment of direct marketing activity and be responsible for the direct marketing income and expenditure budgets
- Prepare management reports detailing progress against targets, budget forecasts and reforecasts
- Manage a team of three
- We’re looking for someone keen to develop their career and step into a senior direct marketing role
- Someone with experience as either a Retention or Acquisition Manager who is looking to take full ownership of a direct marketing programme
- Would also suit an IG/DM manager from a smaller charity looking to expand their range of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills combined with numerical and problem solving skills
- Strong data and analytical ability
Interviews are on the 17th and 18th December.