War Child | London | £39,000 to £46,000 DOE
About the charity/role
War Child was established in 1993 as a response to the brutal effects of conflict on children during the Balkans war. They now work in Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Yemen, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Central African Republic.
Renowned in the sector for their innovative fundraising strategies and campaigns, their 25-year association with music is the bedrock of their heritage. They have expanded and built on this over the years into a range of diverse and exciting partnerships with corporates, celebrities and high net worth donors. They also have developed an industry-leading programme of fundraising activity in the gaming industry, winning the Institute of Fundraising Innovation award in 2017. In recent years they have also added a successful individual giving programme and are continuing to build this for the long-term.
- Plan and launch mass marketing activity with the Head of Supporter Engagement
- Responsible for all digital communications, ensuring activities increase income
- Work across functions with gaming, music and communication to maximise all opportunities
- Management of all digital channel
- Line management of a digital manager
- Must have experience in digital fundraising
- Proven experience in using digital strategies to increase income
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A collaborative style in all elements of work
- Up to date with current trends and developments
- Line management experience is desirable
The role closes on Wednesday 8 April. Remote interviews on 15 April.
They will appoint the role after those interviews, with the expectation of the successful candidate starting asap, dependent on notice period.
Excellent benefits and flexible working.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance, and I will be in touch to arrange a call to discuss the role.