Animal charity | Home/London | £44,000- £46,000
My client is looking an experienced all-round digital fundraiser to lead their exciting digital fundraising transformation programme. This is a newly created role for the charity. You will work closely with the digital fundraising agency and senior fundraising stakeholders, ensuring succinct and efficient working. The role will have responsibility for line management of one person. This is a great opportunity to start a digital fundraising programme from scratch benefiting from heavy investment and buy in the from senior leadership team.
Ideal candidates will need experience in:
- Digital programme management ideally from fundraising/charity sector
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master expertise
- Project management
- Change management with the ability to be a coach
- Intelligent use of data and insight
- Cross function working in a collaborative setting
They are expecting this person to be very hands on. The key initial deliverable projects will be:
- Creation of a new CMS for fundraising
- Internal digital training programme for fundraising teams
- Delivery of digital fundraising projects
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.