Animal charity | London | £50,000
About the charity/role
Great new role to manage two Corporate Partnership Managers across new and existing partnerships.
The charity has gone through a restructure to focus on building a brilliant corporate team to meet the demand & interest they’re receiving from organisation.
Huge opportunity to shape the corporate programme within a well established London animal charity.
We’re looking for someone with experience in forging new and existing partnerships, implementing and managing strategy and budgets, with a creative eye for developing new corporate products/offers.
Get in touch to learn more and apply – deadline Friday 10th January
- 28 days of annual leave (plus 8 days paid public holidays) per year
- Generous pension contributions – up to 10% employer contribution
- Free healthcare cash plan, where you can claim for a range of treatment including dental (£120), optical (£120), physiotherapy, chiropody and acupuncture (£300) every year
- Annual interest-free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym memberships and cycle to work schemes
- Life insurance