Youth/children charity | Near Liverpool Street, London | £36,000 to £39,000
About the role
The Senior Corporate Partnership Manager role offers a unique opportunity to work with some of the charities most impactful relationships including Amazon Web Services, Capgemini, Accenture, PlayStation and Worldpay.
Reporting in to the head of Partnerships, this role will line manage two Corporate Partnership Managers with their own portfolio of partnerships, overseeing the activity and income secured from those accounts and contributing to a wider team target of c. £4m.
This role will:
- increase overall income from corporate partnerships in your portfolio
- successfully engage and build relationships with key stakeholders
- maximise non-cash value from your partnerships eg pro-bono and technology support
We are looking for:
- a strategic thinker, with the ability to grow and develop income streams
- experience of managing others to deliver against income targets
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of presenting
Closing date: Monday 22 April