London SE1 3ER, with up to three days working from home, and 10-4 core hours | £35,000 to £37,500 basic salary, plus bonus. OTE £70,000+ based on current high performers
We’re looking for an experienced, high-performing consultant to join our well-established corporate fundraising team of two, recruiting to corporate fundraising roles up to director-level.
This is one of our busiest and best-established areas of work, and you’ll work a mix of exclusive and quality contingent vacancies, spending up to 80% of your time filling these roles, 15% on BD, and 5% on training and development.
We’re flexible on what industry you’ve built your recruitment skills in, as long as you meet the criteria below.
Essential skills & experience
- Consistent year-on-year billings
- Exceptional, thoughtful use of data
- Planning and executing thorough, meticulous, proactive searches
- Highly articulate, showing attention to detail in both verbal and written form
- Skilled relationship builder, able to establish rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Intelligently maximising warm client and candidate relationships to generate new business
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Highly organised, with a track record of successfully working to deadlines and prioritising tasks
- Unrivalled flexibility. We all enjoy being in the office, but our culture is supportive of regular home working and we do not clock watch. You will be trusted to manage your time
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day inclusive
- Q5 is registered with CycleScheme, allowing employees to purchase a bike in a tax-efficient way through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Competitive pension (3% you, 4% us)
- Exceptional maternity and paternity benefits
- Our business overwhelmingly comes from recommendations and networking
- Less PSL work, more exclusive and retained jobs with quality briefs
- We actively build on individuals’ strengths rather than using KPIs to drive generic activities
- Supportive, collaborative culture – we collectively evolve best practice and learn together
- We’re growing fast, and this is a chance to join us at a time when our consultants play a key role in shaping the business
- We’ll invest in expansion as soon as there is a clear case for doing so – we’d like to think we’re an attractive prospect for highly ambitious people interested in growing with us
We take great pride and care in finding and developing new team members, and are happy to have informal phone or face-to-face conversations with suitable candidates. If you’re a successful recruiter who’s tired of suits, being forced to work poor quality jobs, 08:30-18:00 hours and the nonsense that comes with management by boardroom, this is a brilliant opportunity to do all the bits of your job you love and lose the stuff you don’t.