Health charity | Flexible location | Up to £40,000, inclusive of LW (if applicable)
About the charity/role
The corporate partnerships team at this renowned health charity has enjoyed considerable success in the last three years. This has particularly come from charity of the year partnerships, which have been won and delivered to a very high standard.
We are looking for an ambitious, forward thinking and supportive individual to join the team in this exciting new role.
The position is office based, but you can work out of any nationwide office. You must be able to travel to the London office two days per week.
- Focus on creating and developing bespoke partnerships with national and global corporates
- Responsible for securing new, high value (£500k+) partnerships in a wide range of sectors
- Work on complex partnerships including COTY, CRM, strategic opportunities and sponsorship
- Work closely with the team to develop best practice for researching, identifying and pitching to target organisations
- Work collaboratively across all fundraising teams and other internal stakeholders to take new partnership ideas forward and to ensure a comprehensive and structured approach
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder, who has demonstrated tenacity and passion for securing new partnerships
- Excellent and demonstrable track record forging new partnerships of similar size, with 3+ years experience in corporate fundraising
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker who enjoys working on strategies, and bespoke ideas for each partner
- Experienced and comfortable working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, and being a role model for the team
- Passion to work for this charity and uphold their values and culture at all times, internally and externally
Closing date: Sunday 1 September.