Youth/children charity | London/Essex border | £35,000 to £40,000
About the charity/role
Drive a community team to grow income from various audiences, instilling a culture of cross team working and innovation.
- Implement a community fundraising strategy, building on current opportunities and developing opportunities for growth
- Implement new fundraising products to strengthen the community fundraising portfolio
- Manage, support and lead the community fundraising team of four, setting objectives and managing appraisals
- Evaluate current processes and procedures and make suggestions for ongoing improvements
- Maintain accurate income and expenditure budgets and lead the team to take ownership of theirs
- Drive innovation and keep up to date on sector trends, using this information to drive the development of new projects
- Extensive experience in community fundraising and managing staff
- Significant budget management experience
- Experience supporting the development and evaluation of new fundraising initiatives
- You will feel comfortable in a fast paced, ambitious charity, able to manage multiple priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and a commitment to cross team working
- Forward thinking, creative and ambitious, instilling this culture into the team you manage
This charity can offer core working hours 10-4pm and one day a week working from home.